Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Hoop a Loop

You know hoop dancing?
Yeah, that.

Well, I've been trying to learn some moves lately. I finally made my first hoop the other day and decked it out with some yellow tape thinking it would look all bumble-bee like, but it looks more like a caution sign or something. Or Batman.

Anyway, the only place to comfortably practice hooping is inside my house- where there's no room. My yard is uncomfortable because the neighbors (lovely people who wear their pajamas all day and smoke in the doorways of their apartments- pregnant belly front and center) watch me and giggle, all the while I have men in low-riders creeping past me and staring at me turn in circles. Not fun.

Regardless, after a mini break inside here, I'm headed back out to hoop some more- in the wind. Right now I'm just doing circles, I can turn and walk while hooping. I want to learn the crazy shit that girl is doing in the video!

Anyway, tiny entry for today. More later, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

get a free hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .