Saturday, May 29, 2010

Housegirlfriend

I am something of a housewife, only I'm not married yet, and thusly, I am a housegirlfriend.
Granted, I have my job, working with children, and for the first half of my day each weekday, I am a mommy, friend, counselor, teacher and mentor to children with developmental disabilities. This probably gives me a really ridiculous sense of maturity, but I come right back down to Earth when I complain to my boyfriend about his messy habits, tell him how to clean dishes properly (with a towel that has been washed and doesn't leave lint all over the dish) and that he needs to clean up after himself. Yes, all of those nags are pretty basic, but since I have OCD they are a little more manic. I know I'm not perfect, but I also know I'm the cleaner one of the two of us.

Keeping in mind that I am a housewife in training, I am on the hunt for:
cheap groceries
great recipes
an amazing area rug (graphic)
someone who will clean my messy kitchen
an adorable apron, preferably less than $10

Send me any great (vegetarian) recipes you may have!
(mini post today)

No comments:

Post a Comment

get a free hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .