Monday, May 17, 2010

Hello Goodbye Hello Goodbye

WELL HELLO! And welcome to my new blog, Attraction and Subtraction.
Previously known as Found Fancy (FF), this is a blog full of personal details, decor tips/discussions, cooking, recipes, fashion, but most of all, inspiration.
I talk a lot about my relationships (romantic, personal, what have you), living situation (brand new two bedroom duplex with the love of my life, Daniel!) and work. Well, not so much that last one.
ANYWAY,
I had to move to a new domain because my other one, well... It had been compromised.
Read my back posts (I imported my old blog) and you will see what I'm talking about.

Well, enjoy! I hope you like the new title.

xx
Callan

No comments:

Post a Comment

get a free hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .