Sunday, April 4, 2010

To The Girl Who Used To Date My Boyfriend: NaPoWriMo Day 4

I apologize for how poorly put together this poem is... I'm angry at the moment, and after being upset about today's events, I'm just worn out.
More details on the subject later.


To the girl who used to date my boyfriend-

At age twenty one,
you should have grown
Out of this childish stage
Of selfish decisions and acting in rage
Against another human, improperly chosen
To deal with your arrogance, naivety and boredom.
If ever there was a waste of a phone call,
It would be the ones you made to him last Fall
Begging for help, love, rides and affection
When just the thought of your name would kill any man's erection.

You broke up eight months ago
and in that time you've shown
How little you can be trusted
And in turn you got yourself busted
For inappropriate calls from your work place,
Revenge that has blown up in your face.

I'm not surprised that a girl like you
Would stoop to what you're trying to do
But fortunately, my situation's intact
I have no reason to worry about that knife in my back
Because in the end, I won the man
Not to mention I wrote this bitch-ass slam.

2 comments:

  1. hahahaha thank you XD I was just tryyying to get a poem out. I used to write decent slams, but this one is borderline pissed off and just plain silly.

    ReplyDelete

get a free hit counter
Provided by website-hit-counters.com .